Do you hold NJ’s Telecommunication Exemption registration and do network or home automation and commercial related work? Learn how to minimize your exposure to license violations and fines. Join the NJESA and take advantage of our many benefits and new opportunities.
What is the NJESA?
The New Jersey Electronic Security Association (NJESA) is a driving force in providing information and training to our members to ultimately protect the consumer. NJESA always promotes hiring a licensed contractor. Our members must adhere to a strong Code of Ethics, which underscores the importance of high standards.
Why Join NJESA
By joining the NJESA, you’ll be able to take advantage of our training and open the pathway to being licensed. Plus, you’ll enjoy many more benefits.
- Be informed on laws, regulations, business practices and requirements
- Profit from education and training and receive approved CEU credits toward licensing
- Learn about legal aspects and insurance
- Networking opportunities between our industries
NJESA Membership Benefits
- Attend membership meetings and events
- Training discounts
- Discounts at our Annual Symposium
- Legislation and Code updates
- Exclusive use of the NJESA logo
The Path to Being Licensed
Now, for a limited time, we’re discounting your membership to our association. Connect with the NJESA for $400 for one year or join for three years for a special rate of $1,000.
Bonus offer: Join now and receive a free 2-hour CEU class you can use for licensing!
For more information on the NJESA and membership call 609.695.4444