All NJESA classes have been approved by the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs – Fire Alarm, Burglar Alarm and Locksmith Advisory Committee for credits of continuing education.
All New Jersey alarm dealers and installers are required to be licensed and renewed every three years. For more information on renewal and new applicant CEU requirements, click HERE.
Eight Hour Required Course (2 hours each) – Sal DiCristina
ALL of these courses are REQUIRED for licensing AND renewal each cycle.
- Industrial and Construction Site Safety
- The NJ Uniform Construction Code
- Understanding the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Understanding the NJ Barrier Free Subcode
May 23 – South Plainfield at
Click HERE or more information.
Click HERE to register.
Six Hour Course (2 hours each) – John Drucker
- Carbon Monoxide and NJ – Legislation and Alarm Requirements
- NJ Uniform Construction Code – Permit Rules Demystified
- Fire Alarm System Wiring, 2014 NEC & 2013 NFPA-72 including Survivability Requirements